Webinar: Investment and Business immigration programs into Canada and the US
Many South African families have made Canada or the U.S. their home for various reasons including safety, quality of life considerations, the business-friendly environment, world class healthcare and education opportunities.
In this webinar we will discuss some of the avenues open to wealthy South African families looking to emigrate to either country. We will focus on farm and business immigration to Manitoba, Canada as well as the EB-5 investor visa route into the U.S.
Please join Martie Kruger, from Martie Kruger Immigration Canada, and Carel van der Merwe from eb5Marketplace for a discussion that will cover the following topics:
- Farm Investment Immigration into Canada, the requirements, timelines, and cost
- Business Immigration into Canada
- How to become a permanent resident in Canada and some of the pitfalls to be aware of
- The EB-5 investor visa program (timeline, requirements, costs, and benefits)
- What to look for in a good EB-5 investment that ensures your immigration outcome as well providing a safe return of capital